mélatonine pure en pharmacie mélatonine et sommeil

Vxce 1 killed in 3-vehicle wreck in Independence
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Englewood Arts in Independence is a space meant to celebrate local art and artists, and on Saturday, it revealed an art form not many may know comes from Kansas City: gospel music.Paul Wenske is a former journ stanley tumbler alist and the director of the documentary I m So Glad: Kansas City s Untold Legacy of Black Gospel Music . It s a two-year project that his family collaborated on. The idea came to him as a gospel singer himself.What he discovered proved Kansas City is a hub for not just jazz music. A lot of people dont realize that there was a mixture of gospel and jazz at 18th and Vine that went on to influence the world, Wenske said. We found in our research and in stanley cup our documentary that the first nationally recognized gospel singer in 1916 was right here in Kansas City. VOICE FOR EVERYONE | Share your voice with KSHB 41s Caroline HoganThe documentary showcases a timeline of where gospel started and where it stanley canada is now, plus the deeper meaning. It carries our story, said Isaac Cates, the documentary s narrator. Our story as a Black man, it means so much. Cates is also the Director of Music Outreach at the Church of the Resurrection, a Zplb DC paints huge Black Lives Matter mural on street leading to White House
Actor Evan Peters stanley water bottles is set to play Milwaukee Cannibal and convicted serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer in the Ryan Murphy s upcoming Netflix show, Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. Deadline reports Peters will be joined by Niecy Nash, set to star in the limited series, as well as Penelope Ann Miller, Shaun J. Brown, Colin Ford and Richard Jenkins. Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story will seek to tell the story of one of America s most notorious serial killers, Jeffrey Dahmer, who was convicted of murdering and dismembering 16 men and boys in stanley germany the 70s, 80s and 90s, stanley website Variety reported.But the series will divert from previous pieces by telling the tragedy from the perspective of the victims, according to Deadline. It will also aim to reveal police incompetence that allowed the Milwaukee native to continue his killings spree - in part due to Dahmer s white, middle-class upbringing.Jenkins and Miller are set to play Dahmers father Lionel and mother Joyce, Variety reported. Nash plays the series female lead, Glenda Cleveland, who was a neighbor of Dahmer s. She called law enforcement a number of times, including the FBI, but with no success.Brown plays Dahmers last intended victim, Tracy, who m

Urjn Fauci says it s unlikely that a COVID-19 vaccine will be available by Election Day
Caregiving for a loved one is expensive, and new data from AARP show it s even more expensive if you re caring for a veteran.The data show family and others who provide care for veterans spend on average $11,500 of their personal income on out-of-pocket costs each year, while other family caregivers spend $7,242. Many veteran ca <a href=https://www.stanleycups.it>stanley cup</a> regivers start younger as well as their veteran that they re caring for...are younger compared to generations of veterans and veteran caregiving going back to, say, World War II, Korea, even Vietnam, said Pete Jeffries, National Director of AARP s Veterans Military Families Initiative.Jeffries says another reason for the cost discrepancy is v <a href=https://www.stanley-cups.uk>stanley drink bottle</a> eterans may not be enrolled in <a href=https://www.stanley-tumbler.us>stanley cup</a> the VA system. He says step one is contacting your local veterans office and getting your disability rating. We are really working with the VA to encourage folks to go and get re-rated because some of these conditions have occurred, if you will, or become more pronounced after people have been back home, back stateside. So get re-rated, see where you do fit in that VA benefit system. And by and large, if you were injured in the line of duty, you should be getting a vast majority of y Uazm Some July 4 relief as gas prices take a dip for most states
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Some children between the ages of 12 and 17 are now eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccines at the Kansas City VA Medical Center.Beginning Thursday, those who are veteran caregivers or CHAMPVA beneficiaries can visit the Honor Annex, 4251 Northern Ave., between 3 and 7 p.m. for the vaccine. The KCVA is honored to expand its offering of the COVID-19 vaccine to the adolescents who care for Veterans under this new expanded authority, KCVA Medical Center Director David Isaacks said in a news release. We look forward to helping our community move forward in this effort. After the initial rollout, children in the 12-17 age group will be able to get the Pfizer vaccine by scheduling an appointment or a wal <a href=https://www.stanley-quencher.us>stanley quencher</a> k-in.For more information, call 816-922-2619. Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newslet <a href=https://www.stanley-cups.at>stanley thermosflasche</a> t <a href=https://www.stanley-quencher.us>stanley mugs</a> er. Click here to manage all Newsletters

Eosi Dexter Scott King, son of Martin Luther King Jr., dies of cancer
Israel is vowing to destroy Hamas. But what are Israeli forces up against Scripps News analyzed videos and pictures shared by Hamas to understand the scale of the fight ahead.First, Hamas has both a political wing and military wing. Their military wing, the Izz ad-Din al- stanley quencher Qassam Brigade, carried out Saturdays surprise terror attack. Their exact numbers arent known, though in 2021 a senior IDF commandertold the Times of Israelthe stanley cup price y were at 30,000 men.One of Hamas primary ways of attacking Israel has been the indiscriminate use of rockets. They fire rockets into Israel and most, but not all, are usually intercepted. This is how the group has inflicted some of the heaviest tolls on Israel in the past. Hamas uses at least11 domestically produced rocket typeswith varying ranges.Hamas has already targeted and hit Tel Aviv 鈥?about 40 miles from Gaza 鈥?since the war broke out.According to the International Institute for Strategic Studies, Hamas and other armed groups in Gaza had a stockpile of about 30,000 rockets.SEE MORE: State Department: American death toll in Israel increases to 22Hamas also has some limited anti-air capabilities. The group sh stanley cup ows themselves using shoulder-held anti-air Cizc Kansas shows progress vaccinating residents over 65 against COVID-19
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?The owner of a new Kansas City, Missouri, pizza restaurant has died.Nick Vella, who began operating Observation Pizza amid the coronavirus pandemic, died Saturday in a motorcycle crash. He was stanley thermos 31 years old.The Vella family provided the following statement to 41 Action News: We are devastated from two different f stanley drink bottle amilies right now: the Vella family and the Kansas City culinary community. This is a huge loss and Nick Vella will be remembered for his extraordinary life. Prior to the pandemic, Vella was a chef at the Savoy at 21c.He began making pizza at home to pass the time and soon began renting kitchen space from the Bauer in the Crossroads District. Vella expected to open a permanent storefront location for Observation Pizza in October.A memorial service will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. on Tuesday at 21c, 219 West Ninth Street, in Kansas City, Missouri stanley thermoskannen .The family requests that attendees wear a mask. Visitors might be asked to wait in a designated area outside in order to adhere to current indoor safety capacities.The remaining Observation Pizza employees posted to Facebook that they plan to keep the restaurant running in Nick s Memory. Copyrig

Ugdw Democrat Cherelle Parker elected 1st female mayor of Philadelphia
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va 鈥?The Beatles sang All You Need Is Love and that s exactly what a woman in Virginia is trying to sp stanley mug read. I love you. You re probably thinking, you don t know me. But if people can hate for no reason, I can love, Tina Walls, the woman behind the sign, said. The inspiration behind the sign that Wells put up came natu stanley coffee mug rally. WTVR Because there is so much darkness in the world nowadays and if you listen to all the negative, you ll get brought down. My husband went back there and found a sheet of plywood because nobody wants to buy plywood right now. And I thought, okay, what do I want to do with this And I thought, let m stanley tumblers e go ahead and do, maybe like a hippy vibe, tie-dye kinda thing, Walls said. It wasn t long before the sign was up and drivers were taking notice. I think it s a beautiful sign and I would have to agree with it, one resident said. It s nice to know that you are loved and that people actually do care about you and it s important to know that you are important in this world, another resident said. While not all drivers take the time to stop and read the sign, Walls has faith that the sign s message is mak Rdhf Kansas City-area group surprises local veteran with service dog
Dallas Cowboys announced on Monday that head coach Mike McCarthy will not be coaching against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday after being placed in COVID protocols.On Monday, the team announced that McCarthy wo stanley tazas uld still be involved virtually with all meetings and still be involved in the game.The Associated Press reported that McCarthy was vaccinated.McCarthy is now the seventh coach to enter COVID-19 protocols, the team said.Coaches include offensive line coach Joe Phil vaso stanley bin, assistant line coach Jeff Blasko, offensive assistant Scott Tolzien, and all three strength coaches - Harold Nash Jr., Cedric Smith, and Kendall Smith, the team said.The team did not announce who would serve as interim coach against the Saints, but defensive coordinator Dan Quinn and special teams coordinator John Fassel both have head coaching experience, ESPN reported.On Sunday, the team announced that offensi stanley water bottle ve tackle Terence Steele would not play against the Saints after being placed in COVID-19 protocols. Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up fo

Orfs 2020 Election: In razor thin election, Biden campaign claimed it is on track to winning
President Biden announced the first White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention on Friday, marking a new step in prioritizing the fight against gun violence, and one that advocates have pushed for.The office, to be overseen by Vice President Kamala Harris, will aim to accelerate efforts to reduce gun violence. I m determined to send a clear message about how important this issue is to me and to the country. It matters, Biden said. And heres why: After every mass shooting, we hear a simple message 鈥?the same message heard all over the country, and Ive been to every mass shooting: Do something. Please do something. Specifically, the office created through executive action is expected to focus on implementing the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act and two dozen other executive actions already taken stanley cup by Biden, as well as look for addit stanley flask ional actions the administration can take and coordinate support for those impacted by gun violence. The same way FEMA responds to natural disasters. The same way. And it helps folks recover and rebuild and alter. Look, folks, shootings are the ultimate superstorm, ripping through communities, stanley water bottle Biden said.The office will also focus on coordinating and ex Bvmp Business owners, customers welcome money to improve area near 75th and Wornall Road in KCMO
RIVERSIDE, Calif. 鈥?Gerson Lemus has been cutting hair for about 10 years. I say it found me more than I found it, said Lemus.People come to his shop, JBez barbershop in Riverside, Cailfornia, to get a fresh haircut and feel good about their appearance.But when you sit down on the couch, you might fee stanley cup l something else.Its not an ordinary couch. Its a stanley travel mug speaker. I felt the music, so it was cool, it was cool, said customer Jeremiah Mittchell, who was sitting on the couch. I like the fact that you can feel the noise while youre there, and people can feel what 5d audio. I try to explain it, but its hard to get it through words, so you sit down on the couch, and you can experience it, said Lemus. It is hard to explain. So I just put the camera down on the couch, and you can see how much it kubki stanley vibrates as the music plays.Its a unique experience, all made possible by this guy, Ethan Castro, and his team at Edge Sound Research. Sound is vibration, so if you can control vibrations, you can control sounds and most of reality, right So thats essentially what we do, are we take advantage of vibration to make things seem really, really real, said Castro. He says those vibrations can help those

Kbsj The fight for change continues 5 years after the Me Too movement began
When your child is sick, they stay home from school. However, when they feel anxious or depressed, some students are told to tough it out.Twelve states have passed laws that take a different approach: Allowing kids to take a mental health day, without consequence, to tend to their mental well-being.Since the pandemic, mental health has been a top concern in schools across the country as theCDC reports44% of students say they feel persistently sad or hopeless.To help combat it, more states are passing mental health legislation so kids can call out of school without consequence to focus on their mental well-being, but experts say it is too soon to say whether the days are actually working or not. This is so new that there s stanley water flask not really a lot of data around it, said Kelly Vaillancourt, the director of policy and advocacy at theNational Association of School Psychologists.SEE MORE: White House takes new steps for kids mental health and online safetyVaillancourt says what we are seeing in terms of mental health days is good theory, but unknown in practice. Kentucky was stanley cupe the most recent state to pass legis stanley tumblr lation in April 2022 that allows students to mark mental health days as an excused Czrz Alleged Capitol rioter arrested after FBI was tipped off by his Bumble match
Kimberly Kinell is used to having a routine. Shes up at 7:30 every morning, makes her coffee, and starts folding up h stanley thermobecher er bed inside the New Haven, Connecticut hotel shes now living in.Its a routine she learned out of necessity while sleeping in a homeless shelter each night and spending her days on the streets. We had to go outside and leave the building at 7:30 in the morning and not come back until 4, said Kinell. I had a tent on my back and two dogs. Addiction kept her from a stable life. Kinell said the loss of her father and her husband hurled her into a battle for sobriety. I was drinking, she said. Those days were dark, and it ended up putting me in a full-blown depression. Her depression was so de stanley water jug ep at times, she saw no future of happiness. When youre drinking or under the influence, everything seems dark and everything seems, my life just seemed unlivable, she described.But there was a wake-up call, from an unexpected place. The dogs made me do the right thing, said Kinell. They gave me a point to live, it was like getting up every day because I have to take stanley termos care of them. After watching the dogs struggle to survive without consistent food, she checked into a rehabi

Riju Interpreter breaks down while translating Zelenskyy s speech
You probably have heard the story by now: Someone paid $18 for a Big Mac combo meal at a McDonald s amid high inflation.The company s presiden stanley cup t of U.S. operations, however, is pushing back, stating that the case of the $18 combo meal was an ex stanley cup ception and not indicative of the true cost of a meal at the fast food chain.In a letter to customers on Wednesday, McDonald s stanley us USA president Joe Erlinger said the company and its franchisees must remain laser-focused on value and affordability. I can tell you that it frustrates and worries me, and many of our franchisees, when I hear about an $18 Big Mac meal being sold 鈥?even if it was at one location in the U.S. out of more than 13,700, he said. More worrying, though, is when people believe that this is the rule and not the exception, or when folks start to suggest that the prices of a Big Mac have risen 100% since 2019. Economy Pizza Hut, Starbucks, other food chai Cufb 1 killed in I-29 crash Sunday morning
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥? stanley becher City leaders in Overland Park, Kansas, are considering setting aside $3 million in grants to help small businesses stanley thermos mug recover from economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.During a meeting Wednesday night, the citys Finance, Administration and Economic Development Committee will discuss how to roll out the grant program.The money would come from $18 million the federal government has promised Overland Park over the next two years through the American Rescue Plan Act.The city would like more businesses to be eligible for these grants compared to a similar grant program it offered last year with a more narrow list of requirements.Early drafts of the program say eligible businesses could earn up to $50,000. The city and chamber of commerce collaborated on the type of expenses businesses could use the grant money to cover: lost revenues, child care for employees, signing bonuses to hire new employees and establishing employee retention programs top the list.The committee will discuss hiring an outside firm to oversee the grant distribution program, much like it did last year.Wednesdays stanley tazas meeting begins at 7 p.m. at Overland Park City Hall, 8500 Sant Fe Dr. It is the firs

Piaw Republicans more likely to trust Trump than official election results, poll says
Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has filed an official complaint with the Federal Election Commission over his potential exclusion from next month s presidential debate hosted by CNN.The complaint accuses the network of violating federal campaign laws by colluding with the campaigns of President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump to set guidelines that would effectively prevent Kennedy from taking the stage. The complaint also accused CNN of making prohibited corporate contributions to both the Biden and Trump campaigns.The complaint echoed comments Kennedy made in an exclusive intervi stanley cup ew with Scripps News one week before the official complaint was filed. There s strong evidence that s been reported in the mainstream media of collusion between the Trum stanley italia p campaign, the Biden campaign, particularly the Biden campaign, and CNN, Kennedy said. stanley termoska Politics Kamala Harris agrees to vice presi Pyhz Country legend Dolly Parton signs on to promote more sugary treats, a win-win for celebrity marketing
Rising prices and plummeting listings 鈥?not to mention a global pandemic, record unemployment and recession 鈥?didnt keep first-time home buyers from the market in the second quarter of 2020.Ordinarily, in April, as the second quarter of the year begins, homebuying season is well underway, and inventory and prices are both rising toward a summer peak. But the second quarter of 2020 was unusual, to say the least.Across the nation and among the most populous metropolitan areas, prices increased modestly in the second quarter and inventory became even more constrained in an already sparse market. Homeowners whod been planning to sell reconsidered 鈥?though listings ticked up slightly in April, they fell sharply in May and June 鈥?and people whod been thinking of buying, at a minimum, took a beat. But real estate profession stanley becher als scrambled to implement virtual tours and finalize home purchases in parking lots, and market participants, particularly economically secure buyers, cautiously came out stanley cup of hiding.Lured in part by record low mortgage rates, first-time home buyers made up 35% of existing home sales in June, according to the National Associ stanley en mexico ation of Realtors, a higher share than in the p

Yzqr Lawmakers question national security officials on China s spy balloon
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?We know many Chiefs fans will be driving north as the team goes through training camp, so get ready to rev up your appetite because KSHB mapped out some of the best bites from Kansas City to St. Joseph along Interstate 29.Up first, Scott s Kitchen, which is right off I-29 and less than a five-minute drive from the Kansas City International Airport. Proud owner Scott Umscheid started his award-winning traditional barbecue joint seven years ago and is known to be stanley cup a top spot for Chiefs Kingdom. Dani stanley termohrnek ela Leon/ KSHB Scott Umscheid- Scott s Kitchen We love being someone s first choice because once they give us a tr stanley cups y, we usually see him again, Umscheid said. Every year, it s gotten a little bit better in terms of seeing more and more red and gold coming through the restaurant when the Chiefs are in St. Joe. At Scott s, you can find burnt ends smothered in barbecue sauce, mouthwatering barbecue tacos with a savory twist, juicy fall-off-the-bone ribs that are finger-licking good, and sweet cherry lemonade with a side of watermelon topped with Scott s rub. You get the picture. KSHB 41 Scott s Kitc Ifbo Evacuations urged in central Oregon as Darlene 3 wildfire spreads rapidly
NEW YORK AP 鈥?New York City Mayor Eric Adams is considering allowing the nation s largest school district to return to some form of virtual instruction as the city weathers a wave of coronavirus cases. That would be a reversal from his pledge a week ago to keep children in schools. Adams said at a news conference Thursda stanley flask y that he still believes the safest place for children to be is in school but that there are a substantial number of children missing classes. The news comes after almost 200 students walked out of their high schools over COVID safety concerns.Students from Brooklyn Tech High School and Stuyvesant walked out in prot stanley termos est because they wanted schools to offer remote learning.The mayor says the city will not see a dispute like in Chicago, where the nation s third-largest school district canceled five days of classes because of disagreements with the teachers union over COVID-19 safety protocols. Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo stanley cups Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.

Jqyd Democrats introduce bill to term limit Supreme Court justices
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Robust notes from the radiant organ at the helm of Central United Methodist Church reached the rafters Sunday morning as congregation members filed into pews. All the pomp and circumstance were warranted as the morning marked the close of the church, KC s oldest Protestant community, in Brookside. They made a hard decision to end themselves so something new can begin, said Rev. Sally Haynes of Central United Methodist Church. The weighti stanley quencher ness of that decision and self-sacrifice, I admire that and honor that so much. After 178 years, the church voted to dissolve and become a part of the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection.Preparation to reopen as Church of the Resurrection Brookside at Historic Central on Dec. 18, just one week before Christmas, is already underway. To me, it felt like they birthed us, said Church of the Resurrection senior pastor Ad stanley cups am Ha stanley website milton. To have a chance to come back and bring new life into this space was really exciting. Hamilton served as an associate pastor at Central United Methodist Church early in his career before joining his current congregation. Its just beautiful coming around full circle for that, Haynes said. I am Lxzs Trump says he spoke to Big Ten commissioner, asked him to begin football season immediately
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?With less than three months before the November elections, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes joined LeBron James and other athletes and celebrities in signing a letter urging fans to fight against black voter suppression.The main point of the letter: the Black vote matters now more than ever. In stanley vattenflaska the letter released Monday on The Undefeated website it read, We are a coalition of Black athletes and artists who came together amid the protests fueled by the murders of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor by police. We stanley water jug are focused on systemic, targeted voter suppression in our community and have a specific mission: educate, energize and protect Black voters, the group said.The Undefeated reported the letter was released as part of the More Than A Vote organization started by James.More Than A Vote, is focused on getting more African Americans to the polls, according to The Undefeated.In the letter, the group said the Black vote is more important than ever and sai stanley thermo d COVID-19 is the leading danger to black communities this year. In counties where Black people are the majority, death rates are 3.5 times higher than the national average, the group said.To hel

Wevx KC Streetcar uses First Friday as test run for 2023 NFL Draft traffic
A California woman was convicted after being accused of using a Target self-checkout dozens of times over the course of a year to steal $60,000 worth of items.Aziza Graves of San Francisco was convicted on 52 misdemeanor counts of petty theft and one felony count of <a href=https://www.stanleycups.at>stanley thermoskanne</a> grand theft last week. Prosecutors said after the woman picked out items, she would go to the self-checkout, scan each item, insert a nominal amount, such as a single coin or bill, and then leave the store. The incidents occurred in 2020 and 2021, prosecutors said. Prosecutors said investigators surveilled her several times after she left Target with the stolen goods. They said she would then take the items and sell them to passers-by.She could get up to three years in prison when she is sentenced on May 24. Retail theft c <a href=https://www.stanleycups.at>stanley cup</a> ontinues to have a major impact on San Francisco businesses from the small mom-and-pop corner store to the large retail stores, said San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins. Individuals such as <a href=https://www.stanley-cup.pl>stanley kubek termiczny</a> Aziza Graves commit egregious thefts through brazen and repeated conduct that greatly impacts retailers ability to operate and serve the general public in their area. These crimes demand accountabili Bcwt 9-year-old dead, 3 others injured in Jackson County crash
PITTSBURGH 鈥?Authorities say two male minors <a href=https://www.stanley-cup.com.de>stanley kaufen</a> are dead and at least nine others wounded in an early morning shooting at a Pittsburgh house party. Pittsburgh police said in a release that the shooting happened around 12:30 a.m. at a short-term rental property with more than 200 people inside. Many were underage. As many as 50 rounds were fired, including outside the home, police said.Two male gunshot victims died at the hospital. They were not yet identified. Police say others were injured attempting to flee, including two people who suffered broken bones and <a href=https://www.stanley-quencher.us>stanley water flask</a> lacerations while jumping out of the building s windows. There is no information on any suspects at this time. There are as many as eight different crime scenes. Police are still investigating. Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be <a href=https://www.stanley-quencher.us>stanley water jug</a> published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters

Cehf Expressive Studio helps North Kansas City man express himself, grow as an individual
KANSAS CIT stanley cup Y, Mo. 鈥?32 football teams may be on the clock, but Children s Mercy Hospital does not get a break this week during the NFL Draft. It will be open as usu stanley cup al with normal operating hours. In the grand scheme of things, its like normal operation any other day, said Dr. Jennifer Watts, chief emergency management officer. We still see the kids that are coming in for emergencies. That includes bumps, scrapes and breaks. But patients who come in daily are still free to do so, though Children s does have suggestions. Parents can expect some delays, so if theyre coming to an appointment, they need to leave a little extra time in order to get here, Dr. Watts said. A week like this also means more emergencies, but they re not necessarily bringing in mor stanley cup e staff. Some of the kids with the more minor illnesses may choose not to come in that day, may choose to go to another location or one of our urgent cares, Dr. Watts said. But, thats usually offset by injuries from people attending the draft. The hospital also advises keeping a close eye on your kids, as they can get lost easily in these big crowds. Be sure you know what your child is wearing, be sure you hav Fxrs Trump s attorneys not objecting to DOJ releasing search warrant, judge s decision awaits
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Kansas State University announced changes to upcoming commencement ceremonies, citing a projected surge of COVID-19 cases across Kansas.The ceremonies, scheduled for Nov. 20 through Nov. 22, will no longer feature any speeches or processionals, and graduates will no longer be allowed two guests. Graduates will still have the opportunity to cross the stage and take a photo. Guests will have to watch from a virtual stream of the event. We understand the importance of the stanley termosar se ceremonies to our graduates, faculty and staff, University President Richard B. Myers said. However, given the recent surge in cases and the consequent strain on medical resources throughout the state, we must take every precaution with these events. We know these changes will cause disappointment, but our first priority is the stanley shop safety of the K-State family and our host communities. On Friday, Kansas shattered a single-day record for COVID-19 cases after recording 4,726 bringing the state s total to 98,755. It also reported 79 new deaths to the virus. That total is now up 1,166 people.The university sa stanley thermoskannen id it s extending the opportunity for spring, summer and fall 2020 graduates to postpone part

Veqc Home healthcare providers brave cold to care for patients in need
Eight people died Wednesday when the driver of a car suspected of carrying smuggled migrants fled police and smashed into an oncoming vehicle on a South Texas highway.The crash happened around 6:30 a.m. when the driver of a 2009 Honda Civic tried to outrun deputies from the Zavala County Sheriffs Office and attempted to pass a semi truck, the state Department of Public Safety said. The Civic collided stanley termos with a 2015 Chevrolet Equinox, which caught fire.Everyone in both vehicles was killed stanley cups , according to DPS. That includes the 21-year-old driver of the Civic, who was from Houston, and his five passengers. Some of the passengers were from Honduras, department spokesman Christopher Olivarez said in a statement. The two people in the Equinox were from Georgia.The identities of those killed will be released to their families first, Olivarez said.It was unclear how fast the vehicles were going, but photos provided by law enforcement show both were mangled and most of the stanley termo puodeliai Equinox was burned.Wednesday s crash near Batesville 鈥?about 80 miles southwest of San Antonio 鈥?is the latest deadly vehicle crash involving migrants, marking the highest death toll since 13 people died in a collision in rem Hgcz Cerner planning small reduction of employees in November
TOPEKA, Kan. 鈥?The Republican-controlled Kansas House on Wednesday approved a bill that would increase the age to purchase or possess cigarettes and tobacco products from 18 to 21.The legislation also applies to electronic cigarettes and vaping products, and would prohibit them in school buildings. It would also make selling any tobacco or vaping products to someone younger than 21 or buying them for those under 21 a misdemeanor that can be punished with a $200 fine.The House voted 79-43 for the bill. It goes next to the full Senate for debate.In 2019, federal law changed to prohibit those under 21 from legally buying cigarettes, cigars or any other tobacco products in the U.S. Since then, at least 11 states joined the roughly one-third of states that already had their own laws restricting tobacco sales to people 21 and older, according to Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids. At least 25 cities and counties in Kansas have enacted similar rules, according to the anti-tobacco group.Supporters included Kansas largest teacher s union, which says that vaping and electronic cigarettes are causing students to become addi stanley cup cted to nicotine and leading to health problems. The Ola stanley water flask the and Blue stanley cup Vall

Gyfk NKC High School student taken into police custody Wednesday for reportedly bringing firearm to school
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?When Sylvester Stallones new streaming television series goes online later this fall, viewers will see the streets of Tulsa, Oklahoma, not Kansas City, Missouri. Creators of the show Tulsa King originally pitched it with the name Kansas City , but decided to film in Tulsa partially because the stanley cup state of bidon stanley fers incentives to production studios. Missouri and Kansas do not offer those incentives. We lost on that huge opportunity, a real, whole season of a big show starring Sylvester Stallone, explained Steph Shannon, director of the KC Film Office and vice president of communications for the Missouri Motion Media Association. Those are the projects that can be so economically impactful to our region and every kind of business, not just our film industry. That is so disappointing to lose out on stuff like that. Shannon says fil stanley romania m incentives within the city of Kansas City, Missouri, helped lure Amy Poehlers new non-scripted show called The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning to Kansas City. Filming recently wrapped and the show should be available for viewing on Peacock in 2023.But she says statewide film incentives are necessary. Shes working with Grow Kansas Film Fldh Wildfire risk is everywhere, and experts say the risk is getting worse
CHICAGO 鈥?Two years into the pandemic is taking a major psychological toll on frontline health care workers. One hospital chaplain, who is an Army veteran, says what nurses are saying mirrors what hes heard from combat veterans. So, he and a colleague began to implement the same kind of counseling used for soldiers with post-traumatic stress disorder.For registered nurse Catherine King, this year has felt the same as the last two. We just had another surge, and our floor was full. We had to go to other floors for COVID, too, she said.Like thousands of frontline workers, King focuses on the task at hand: caring for patients one day a stanley water bottle t a time, hoping for a reprieve that has not come. More people going to the ICU and more people not coming out of the ICU and seeing more names on that list of people who had passed away, said King, who felt a breaking point months into the pandemic. Mine was kind of that year mark and then everything kind of came tumbling down and everything I had to process at once. And it was stanley kaffeebecher too much, too much to process. The U stanley thermos mug .S. death toll from COVID is nearing 900,000. More than 3,500 healthcare workers have also lost their lives. It s definitely taking a toll

Gqbj Olympic footballer Luke Fleurs killed in gas station carjacking
U.S. Central Intelligence Agency CIA Director William Burns traveled to Libya on Thursday to meet with the country s Prime Minister Abdulhamid al-Dbeibah in a tripconsidered rare. The two met in the capital Triploi along with other senior military and political leaders, al-Monitor reported. A photo of Burns and Dbeibah was releas stanley cup usa ed by the Libya Review. The visit by Burns is considered to be the most senior visit for a U.S. official to Libya since President Joe Biden took office as U.S. president. Burns was scheduled to meet with the head of the Libyan National Army LNA and discuss counterterrorism, gas and oil along with the country s relationship with Russia. As the Associated Press reported, there was no immediate statement from Washington regarding Burns trip to North Africa. Libya has faced the challenges of a civil war since a NATO-backed uprising in 2011 against former ruler Moammar Gadhafi saw his stanley tumbler ouster and death. The country has been divided between rival governments in its east and west for years, with the backing of international entities. In 2012, U.S. ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens was killed, along with three o stanley cups ther Americans, by Islamic militants in the northe Hxap Colorado wildfires destroyed 1,084 homes, damaged 149 others for estimated $513 million in losses
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?The Olathe Public School s Board of Education voted Monday morning to reject a complaint regarding the districts mask mandate.There were at least two complaints filed about the districts mask policies under a new law that went into effect last month, which allows the public to challenge COVID-19 protocols put in place by school districts.However, board members said the complainants either didnt have standing to file the complaint or stanley coffee mug the complaints were not submitted in a timely fashion.The decision comes after the Blue Valley Board of Education faced a similar challenge last week. Blue Valley also voted to keep in place stanley vaso its mask policy in place, though it may be challenged in court.In addition to the boards ruling, a Johnson County District Court judge ruled Friday that a complaint filed by Johnson County Commissioner Charlotte OHara lacked standing and was subsequently dismissed.Senate Bill 40, which took effect March 31 requires local school boards in Kansas to conduct a public hearing any ti stanley thermos mug me any parent, employee or student raises an issue about COVID-19 protocols.The district must schedule a meeting within three days. If the board declines to change its poli

Reax From hatred to kindness 10 years later | SevenDays founder shares how nonprofit grew hope out of tragedy
A report from theNational Council of State Boards of Nursingindicated that nearly 100,000 nurses left the profession during the pandemic, with more considering leaving.The report also indicated that about 610,000 nurses intend to leave the profession by 2027, with many citing burnout as a factor. The group e stanley cup xpects about one-fifth of all nurses to leave the industry by 2027.The NCSBN said that 61% of nurses reported an increased workload during the stanley mug pandemic.Issues of burnout and fatigue were especially evident among nurses with less than 10 years of experience. The data is clear: the future of nursing and of the U.S. health care ecosystem is at an urgent crossroads, said Maryann Alexander, NCSBN chief officer of nursing regulation. The pandemic has stressed nurses to leave the workforce and has expedited an intent to leave in the near future, which will become a greater cri stanley tumblr sis and threaten patient populations if solutions are not enacted immediately. SEE MORE: Study: Nurses are exhausted, and many want to leave their jobsThe group behind the report said changes must be made in order to prevent more nurses from leaving. There is an urgent opportunity today for health care systems, Mcam National Weather Service expects some states to have minus 60 wind chills this weekend
O stanley cup becher LATHE KAN. 鈥?Living in the midwest, shoveling is part of the deal even in March.However, shoveling isnt often paired with Jack Reynolds attitude. Im just lucky and happy to do it, Reynold said.Reynold s daughter Paula, weighed in on her father s work ethic. Hes usually the one that doesnt stop, Paula said. My sister and I are the ones taking breaks. But its whos driveway hes shoveling that makes the difference.For the last seven years, Reynold has been a part of the Olathe Snow Brigade stanley water jug , a group of volunteers who shovel for those in need. Its just really hard for me to do it, Barbara, whose house Reynold shoveled, said. Its not a lot of fun getting older, just saying, so all the help it really means a lot. Every time it snows, Reynold hits the driveways. This year I cut back to six, he said.Last year he had eight homes on his list. A little lady came to do the door [and] she asked me what I was doing and I said I was with the Olathe Snow Brigade, Reynold said. And Id be done in a few minutes and she looked at me and said You must be in pretty good shape, cause youre no stanley cup spring chicken. At 76-years-old, Reynold says theres no end in sight when it comes to his help and anot

Alre Thousands of Missourians get ready for tax-free weekend
Lizzo has been sued by three former dancers who accuse the Grammy winner of sexual harassment and allege the singer and her production company created a hostile work environment.The civil lawsuit filed Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court claims Lizzo pressured the dan stanley tumblers cers to engage with nude performers at a club in Amsterdam and shamed one of them for her weight gain before firing her.Plaintiffs Arianna Davis, Crystal Williams an stanley cups d Noelle Rodriguez make numerous charges including sexual, religious and racial harassment, disability discrimination, assault and false imprisonment.The legal complaint seeks unspecified damages and names Melissa Viviane Jefferson, known professionally as Lizzo, her production company Big Grrrl Big Touring, Inc., and Shirlene Quigley, captain of the performers dance team.Representatives for Lizzo didn t immediately respond to emails seeking comment on the lawsuit.SEE MORE: Cardi B throws microphone at concertgoer after they throw drink at herThe court filing claims that after performing a concert in Amsterdam, Lizzo and her crew attended a sexually themed show at a club in the city s notorious Red Light District wh stanley water bottle ere Lizzo began inviting cast me Vber Schwab seeks second term as Kansas secretary of state
Celine Dion has announced that she is canceling the rest of her North American tour due to severe muscle spasms.The performer announced on social media that that she hoped she d be good to go by now, but she would have to follow her doctor s orders. Theres a lot of organizing and preparation that goes into our shows, and so we have to make decisions today which will affect the plans two months down the road, Dion said in a statement. stanley flask Ill be so glad to get back to full health, as well as all of us getting past this pandemic, and I cant wait to be back on stage again. This isn t the first time the Grammy-winning singer has had to cancel shows due to health issues.Back in October, Dion had to postpone the opening of her Las Vegas residency because she was experiencing severe and persi stanley thermoskannen stent muscle spasms. Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter stanley shop . Click here to manage all Newsletters

Mvsr Fourth of July travel expected to be busy despite gas prices
TOPEKA, Kan. 鈥?Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly on Thursday vetoed a proposal for broad tax cuts, setting up a high-stakes election-year tussle with the Republican-controlled Kansas Legislature that one GOP leader called spiteful. It was the third time this year Kelly has vetoed a plan for cutting income, sales and property taxes by a total of $1.45 billion or more over the next three years. GOP leaders have grown increasingly frustrated as they ve made what they see as major concessions, including giving up on moving Kansas from three personal income tax rates to just one.The Legislature adjourned its annual session May 1 and therefore cannot try to override stanley deutschland her latest veto. Kelly promi stanley cup sed to call a special legislative session to try to get a tax plan more to her liking and said she ll announce next week when it will start. Kansas is being noticed for its sense of responsibility. Dont toss all that, Kell stanley cup y said in her message. The Legislature cannot overpromise tax cuts without considering the overall cost to the state for future years. All 40 Senate seats and 125 House seats are on the ballot in this years elections, and Democrats hope to break the Republican supermajorities in both Ksop Arizona officer donates supplies after avid gardener had his tools stolen
President Joe Biden will withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11 鈥?the 20th anniversary of the terror attacks in New York, Washington, D.C. and Pennsylvania 鈥?officials told the New York Times and the Washington Post Tuesday.The decision means that U.S. troops will remain in Afghanistan beyond the May 1 deadline announced in December by then-President Donald Trump.According to the Times, officials said stanley tumbler that Biden hopes to avoid further violence in the region.White House press secretary Jen Psaki said at a briefing stanley mugs on Tuesday that Biden would lay out more specifics in remarks on Wednesday.The May 1 deadline was part of a peace deal the Trump administration brokered with the Taliban in February 2020. The deadline reduced troops in Afghanistan througho stanley cup ut 2020 and required all U.S. troops to be withdrawn by May 1.At a press conference last month, Biden said it would be hard to meet the May 1 deadline, but added that he didn t intend for troops to remain in Afghanistan for long. The reports prompted criticism from Republican lawmakers on Tuesday. Fox News reports that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell called the decision a grave mistake. It is a retreat in the f

Xxlz Lockdown at Florida elementary school causes parents to panic after police served warrant in area
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?The truck driver responsible for the hit stanley thermoskanne -and-run crash that killed an Olathe man on Monday on Interstate 435 in Overland Park has been identified and contacted by stanley tumblers the Overland Park Police Department. The trucking company has also been identified and contacted by officials. Both the driver and the trucking company are fully cooperating with the investigation, according to a spokesperson with the OPPD. Officers responded to the eastbound side of I-435 just before Metcalf on a two-vehicle crash around 1 a.m on Oct. 9. Upon arrival, officers located a male victim, later identified as George G. Abasta, 50, of Olathe, lying on the westbound side of the highway.Officers administered CPR, but he was declared deceased by medical personnel. Officials initially asked for the public s help in identifying the driver of the semi truck. OPPD thanked the public for all the tips made on the crash in its press release on Saturday regarding the trucker being identif stanley cups uk ied.The investigation is ongoing, per OPPD. 鈥擨f you have any information about a crime, you can contact your local police department directly. But if you want/need to remain anonymous, you should call the Greater Kansas Vsrc Voices of Pride | UMKC launches LGBTQ+ needs assessment survey
KANSAS CITY, Mo. 鈥?New England Patriots starting QB Cam Newton wasnt the only NFL quarterback to test positive for COVID-19 Saturday morning.NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday morning that Kansas City Chiefs practice squad quarterback Jordan Taamu also tested positive for COVID-19. Its not just New England: Chiefs practice squad stanley vaso QB Jordan Ta 39;amu has tested positive for COVID-19 and is being added to the reserve list, per me and @MikeGarafolo.mdash; Ian Rapoport @RapSheet October 3, 2020 A stanley cup fter Newtons positive test, the NFL announced that the Patriots at Chiefs game, which had been scheduled for 3:25 p.m. on Sunday, would be rescheduled to Monday or Tuesday. stanley kubek pic.twitter/bnScJMsHjPmdash; NFL @NFL October 3, 2020 The Tennessee Titans had at least 14 players and staff test for COVID-19 after last week s win against Minnesota. The league initially planned to postpone its game this at Pittsburgh to Monday or Tuesday, but wound up having to postpone it until midseason.This is a developing story and will be updated. Copyright 2024 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rew

Qwic Democrats tested in first party convention of pandemic era
LAKE CITY, Fla. 鈥?An Amazon driver is being hailed a hero after she helped save the lives of three puppies from a house fire in Lake City.Columbia County Fire Rescue said the unidentified woman noticed smoke coming from a home on Tuesday and called 911. Fire crews told USA Today that they responded to the single-story house fire at 3:45 p.m. The department said on their Facebook page that the three puppies were saved and revived from smoke inhalation. Thank you to the Amazon driver who notic termo stanley ed the smoke and called 911, the department said on its Facebook page. Since the homeowner was not at home at the time, she saved the home and the pu stanley quencher ppies lives! The homeowner told USA Today that she was grateful to all involved who helped rescue her pets. Copyright 2022 Scripps Media, Inc. All right stanley cup s reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Report a typo Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information. now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter. Click here to manage all Newsletters Jjow 3 US Marines dead, 20 wounded in aircraft crash in Australia
A panel of vaccination experts for the FDA says states shouldnt keep stepping down COVID-19 vaccine priority groups by age.The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices is comprised of health experts and advises the FDA, they endorsed the emergency use authorization of the Johnson Johnson vaccine Friday.Many states prioritized COVID-19 vaccines for people over 75, then stepped down to 70, 65 and now some states are beginning to allow younger age groups priority access to the vaccine.On Monday, the committee said this approach is inherently unfair to communities of color, according to USA stanley cup becher Today.Data shows that Black Americans havelower life expectancies than white Americans, by nearly 6 years on average; and Black a stanley tazas nd Hispanic Americans stanley cups uk are contracting and dying of COVID-19 at younger ages on average than white Americans - into their 40s and 30s. I m not in favor of any part of an age eligibility bracket under 65, said Dr. Jos茅 Romero, a pediatric infectious disease specialist at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock and chairman of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.The committee also disagrees with plans in some states to require pe